Legal terms and conditions
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information or materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information or materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may include links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience to offer further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America.
Engineering Consultants Group, Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
What we do with the information we collect:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our products and services.
This website and its contents are copyrighted by Engineering Consultants Group, Inc. – © Engineering Consultants Group, Inc., 2023. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk excerpts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.