Provides the Aveva® PI System® a monitoring and reporting platform that allows end users to monitor process data and view reports from their mail client or connected mobile device.
Keeping Your Team In The Know: Empowering Enterprise-Wide Notifications
Effortless Alerting and Reporting based on Aveva® PI System® Data. Get Real-Time Alerts and Access Insights Anywhere, Anytime.
- Live Process Data Timely PI data made available by E-Notification contains information of significant economic consequence and meets the real-time needs of today’s businesses.
- User Administered Allows end users to monitor process data and view PI ProcessBook® and Excel® PIDataLink reports.
- Multi-Platform Use an e-mail client or connected mobile device such as iPads®, iPhones®, Android™ phones, and tablets.
- Increased PI System Data Availability Monitor health of PI data.
- Timely Response Allows users to quickly respond to significant alarm events.
- Flexible Licensing No separate client licensing required for end users.
- Reporting Provides scheduled and event-based reporting options.
- Data Mining Easily search for PI tags and view real-time data.
From a web-based intranet site, any number of users can sign up for event notifications which can include process deviations, interface problems, bad quality tags, etc.
User-friendly and Flexible Web Interface
No technical background is needed to create a profile and monitor PI tags for notifications.
E-Notification seamlessly integrates with Windows Domain authentication or Corporate LDAP authentication.
Works using the latest version of Internet Explorer®, Chrome®, Firefox®, and Safari® as well as many other modern browsers.
Easily accessible from any mobile device on the corporate WAN such as iPad®, iPhone®, Android™, other mobile devices and tablets, etc.
Configure alerts based on PI Tags and PE Equations using custom limits (low, high, low-low, high-high).
Notifications can be further customized to include deadbands for noisy signals, ignore delays, hold states, directional alarming, and renotification.
Users can be alerted via e-mail, pager, and SMS.
Quickly create reports based on PI Tags and PE Equations to run on a schedule or triggered by an alarm.
Create reports based on any PI-DataLink-enabled and/or VBA-enhanced Excel spreadsheet.
Create reports based on any PI ProcessBook display or workbook.
Automated ProcessBook and Excel-based reports can be sent via e-mail, pushed to a web server via FTP, or pushed directly to a connected mobile device.
Access guides, manuals, software downloads, training videos, and more in our product support center.
Find out more
Contact us to set up a presentation with one of our product specialists.